wife sucking cock after plenty of vodka on saturday night

My wife is called Ili - from central asia - who'd have thought such a well brought up, good and clean living girl would be such a cock whore in bed

She craves cock - asks me to find other men to suck. This saturday I arranged for someone I met online to come over to have his cock sucked and cum swallowed - he failed to show - this often happens in our experience

So we drank lots of vodka and had a party anyway

Now she has started fantasizing about watching me fucking a big breasted asian girl while she is tied up being gang banged

I love my wife - she is a total slut in bed and I feel I can share any fantasy with her and she will try to make it happen. What more could man wish for

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ever wanted to watch your wife with another man?