hot wife orgy in hotel in Spain

from the book - Cuckold to the Red Pill


In the evening we returned to the hotel. Now it was getting serious. She began to get ready and I finalized the arrangements with our group of men. Everyone was still on for a nine PM meet in the lobby and then upstairs for an orgy. This very minute there were five men getting ready for my wife, I thought to myself – maybe seven, if the two extra blacks arrived. Was this really about to happen? It began to seem quite surreal. After a day where we had enjoyed each other so much now I was going to watch while she got gang banged by strangers? The minutes ticked by. She was humming with excitement, trying on one outfit after another before finally settling on a tight, lacy black dress and strappy heels with a simple necklace and bracelets. She looked stunning. We kissed briefly before going down – I mustn’t ruin her makeup…
“You going to be OK?” she asked, suddenly tender. I lived for moments like these. “You know I don’t want to hurt you.”
“I know. And I’m fine.” And I did feel strengthened by this turn of affection. I wanted to make her happy. I’d do anything to make her happy. “Come on,” I said, “Let’s just enjoy tonight for what it is.”
She pecked me on the cheek. “I’m going to enjoy myself!” She was fierce again. “You know me. But I’ll always come home to you in the end – you know that.”
“I know. You’re a bloody difficult woman but I can’t stop loving you.”
“I know.” She smiled that lovely genuine smile that had won me the first time we met. “Let’s go then.”
Downstairs they were already there. My throat went dry when I saw them – they were all so big. And she was so small. But I knew that was partly what she liked too. I felt weak but she was gushing with excitement and sprang eagerly towards them.
“I am Barto,” said the Spaniard with a roll of the ‘r’, smiling broadly. “Welcome to my city!” He drew her close and kissed her on both cheeks, his hand resting low on her hip and remaining there. He was in his fifties, grey-haired, lean and dark. He had an air authority about him which I knew she found intoxicating.
Now they all introduced themselves. “I’m Jo,” said the bodybuilder in a strangely high voice. He kissed her on the mouth and she returned it, smiling up at him. “Wow,” she gasped, feeling his massive chest with her hands. He just stood there until eventually she tore herself away.
“It’s Chris,” said the black guy – very relaxed, smiling broadly, nodding his head, shaking her hand and eying her approvingly from head to toe.
“I’m Iain!” The big Irish shook her hand also and then laughed for no reason and kissed her on both cheeks, laughed again and then when she laughed with him he kissed her quickly on the mouth. “You smell fine,” he said finally, letting her go.
The last was a big broad, overweight, ruddy-faced man maybe in his late forties. He was a bit of a wreck but I remembered him from the Ads – the heavy cummer. And my wife had approved him just for that. “John,” he said, shaking her hand and looking right into her eyes. “You are just stunning, China-girl,” his voice was a low gravelly growl. “Really hot… Wow!” He looked a mess but he was cool.
“Thank you, thank you. So nice to meet you all, Oh my God – sorry I’m just a bit nervous! And you’re all so big, so tall. Wow.” She laughed and they laughed with her. My God but she was loving it and she wasn’t nervous at all - I knew her better than that. She had five guys drooling all over her, and me hovering on the outside (still smarting from the tall comment – I wasn’t short but in this crowd I was now the shortest of them). For a moment we all just stood there not knowing quite what to do. They were waiting for a cue I realized.
“Why don’t we go up to the room then,” I said, trying not to sound too dismal. “Let’s get this…” over with, I thought, “…on,” I finally said.
Until that moment I don’t think any of them had even noticed me. And they didn’t spare me glance either – except for the red-faced guy - John, the fat, messed up looking one. For some reason I caught him scrutinizing me under his brow for a second, almost like he half recognized me or something.
“Oh that sounds great!” said my wife, lighting up with a mischievous excited smile and hungrily taking a man in each arm.
So this was it. We were now past the point of no return. There was just no going back now I thought as I led the way to the elevator. We all crammed in somehow. I was first in and stood at the back with Barto. My wife was in front of us with the Black and the Irish on either side and she was still clutching their arms. The Body and Red-face came in last and stood facing her. The door slowly closed and we began to rise. All eyes were on her and she absolutely lapped up the attention.
“Sexy dress,” said Red-face.
“Sexy everything,” said Irish, to a murmur of lustful half laughter from the others.
Finally the doors opened and we piled out. “This way,” I said tightly, moving through them and on down the hall. My jaw was clenched and my mind was racing. I knew what was going to happen but I just couldn’t believe it was actually going to happen. And suddenly it all felt wrong. I pushed the strange, un-welcome thought out of my mind. No turning back now… My mouth was dry. I was breathing hard. This was wrong. I don’t want this. She does, but I don’t… Get a grip I told myself, just ride the storm out and be there at the end.
Giggles and whispers behind me. I didn’t turn. She was in full flirt mode and she had them dangling from her fingertips. They’d laugh at anything she said, do anything she asked. I should know.
At the door I slipped the card in with shaking hands and went inside. My insides were thrumming. I was nervous, gulping constantly, hands sweating.
We had made everything ready. The curtains were closed. A single reading light was on but turned to the wall so that the room was shadowed and softly lit. The heating was on full and the warmth engulfed us as we entered. A music channel on the TV added to the illumination but the volume was low, just enough so that it wasn’t too quiet. The bed was uncovered and strewn with pillows and the air was richly scented.
I ushered them all in, my wife winking slyly at me as she passed. She went straight into the bathroom. The others gathered in an awkward silence around the bed.
I knew what I had to do. I started unbuttoning my shirt. Again I caught a curious glance from red-face, like a smirk of recognition. No time to think about it though, it was time for action. “Let’s get our clothes off, gentlemen. Keep them in neat piles by the walls so you don’t mix up anything.”
“I’ll just be a minute,” she sang from behind the half opened bathroom door.
I had to lead them. When they saw me undressing, they took the cue – and they started with their shirts. It was only when I pulled down my trousers and walked completely naked to the bathroom that they relaxed fully and began to strip off at speed. Once they saw me naked they knew that this wasn’t some kind of scam but most of them were still undressing when she came out grinning and laughing in nothing but a pair of hold up stockings.
“So, how do we start?” she asked coyly. God she was breath-taking, I thought to myself, marvelling at her pale skin and slim perfect figure, her small perfect breasts, her trimmed pussy and tight little arse.  Again I knew my role. I had to direct. To get them going or it would just be chaotic. I saw that the Spaniard was already naked and I knew that of all of them he was the most exactly her type. “Get down on your knees and suck his cock,” I said. My voice sounded harsh and cruel.

Beneath the laughs and the air of confidence she was breathing heavily and grateful for orders. Obediently she knelt down and placed her hands gently on the outside of his thighs just above the knees. Now his cock was in front of her face and for a moment she looked at it and then up at him, unconsciously licking her lips and gulping. That was a hot moment. Then she slowly leaned forwards and nuzzled at his thickening cock with her lips until it was firm, long and hard. We were all watching in total silence. For a moment the rest of them forgot to finish undressing. Her tongue flicked across the massively swollen head and then he groaned uncontrollably as she engulfed him in her mouth and began sliding her head slowly up and down. Now she was groaning with him.

“Oh my God!”
“Shit!”
“Holy…”
The nervousness was gone now. It was happening and when it was like this everyone went into their own little world. It was like we were all high on lust and knew that the party had started and we were all about to have a fantastic time. It was play time for grown-ups. At times like this we existed completely in the moment, in the present. No thoughts of work, or responsibilities or worries now – just intense being, intense aliveness, intense pleasure.
Body, Black and Irish lined up around her. “Spread the love!” I told her roughly and she obeyed, releasing Barto and without hesitation taking new hard cock into her mouth. Then she took another, slurping and moaning as she gently sucked and gobbled. Now she had cocks in her hands too, massaging them softly and slowly until it was their turn.
Red-face joined in at last, still wearing his socks. He’d been having some struggles getting undressed. To everyone’s surprise he had a simply huge tool – as big as Blacks but even thicker and lined with thick dark veins like cables and he had heavy, crusty foreskin too. He was a bit of a mess with his great hairy belly and his mass of wild hair but when it was his turn he took control.
“Open wide, whore,” he growled.
She loved this, the verbal abuse, and opened her mouth as wide as she could and let her sweet tongue hang out to be used and he did a proper job on her, cock-spanking her mouth and face and then cruelly ramming it down her throat till she gagged. He let her recover, all the while rubbing it over her face, covering her with slime and spit and then when she was ready for more he did it again and when she gagged this time he held her head down for an extra second so she came up gasping and heaving, tears blotting her mascara.
“You like that, bitch?”
“Oh yes,” she gasped, wiping her nose and then smiling brilliantly. “I love it!” My wife, I looked at her with deep affection. Yes, she was really something else.
“Get on the bed! On your back… and spread your legs like a good cock-slut!” He snapped.
She did as she was told and while Body started licking out her pussy Black and Red-face took turns face fucking her while the others pinned down her arms and chewed on her tits. Barto took over her pussy and immediately went in with his fingers and at this she began to writhe and scream. “Ohhhh, God. Oh Yes. Oh my God. Yes!”
He had his fingers in her arse and in her pussy and he toyed with her like a cat with a mouse. I loved watching her moaning with a cock in her mouth, best of all when she was trying to say things and the words were muffled by the meat. This was just intoxicating and no-one even tried to relieve Barto of command at this point. He obviously was pleasuring her just how she liked it for she was moving with that unmistakable rhythm and we were all in tune with it. She was coming. Oh my God she was going to come. No-one had even started fucking her yet and she was all over the place. This was going better and better, all my initial doubts totally blown away now by the sheer force of massive raw lust.
Suddenly Irish pushed his way forwards with his cock in his hands aiming for her mouth. There was no malice, no aggression from anyone. We all knew what was happening and we moved as fast as we could to give him room. Just in time he slapped his cock on her chin and groaned with almighty depth as he released great spurts of thick hot spunk first across her face and then directly into her gasping open mouth.
At this she went up another gear – crying out joyfully as she licked at his gushing cock, taking it in her mouth, rubbing it over her face and swallowing noisily for our pleasure while Irish made inhuman sounds above her. Barto was licking and kissing her pussy again and now her hips started rising into the air as her pleasure intensified. Irish still had his glistening wet cock in her mouth but just then the Black pulled him off, leaned over, shoved it roughly between her cum-covered lips and started ramming her throat. She was grunt-screaming now and legs and pelvis began to tremble uncontrollably. She arched her head back to release the cock so she could cry out because at that moment she started to come. We held her arms down and she began thrashing wildly her head banging from side to side, eyes rolled back, fresh cum spurting all over her face and mouth. Barto couldn’t keep his mouth on her as her hips jolted up and down in the frenzy of orgasm and then when it began to subside and he started feeding on her pussy again she writhed up like a Houri-serpent and as I knew she would she hissed, “Fuck me! Just fucking, fuck me!”
So they fucked her. One after another, hard with hair pulling and heavy spanking and soft with shoulder biting and gentle caresses. For the next hour she was a cock glove. Cock was always in her mouth, on her face, in her hands, in her pussy. Whenever one of us was ready to come and ‘made the move’ the rest of us instinctively knew and the action as if by telepathic consent was paused while we watched, making photographs in our minds as all of our fantasies were realized – hot young Asian cum-whore wife fucked out of her brains, mouth open being creamed by big hard cocks. The cum was all over her, in her hair, on her face and throat and when she sat up to take yet another load it dribbled down her neck and between her pale breasts and she wiped up handfuls of it and licked it into her mouth and swallowed, gulping loudly while we watched in awestruck, mesmerized lust-crazed joy.
At one point I went to the bathroom and as I stood there peeing and listening to the orgy just a few feet away on the other side of the wall I contemplated the strange deal we had made. Sometimes she drove me crazy by being such a total bitch. Sometimes she drove me crazy by being a whore. Basically she drove me crazy. So what was it about me? Was it because I was really a very dull person who was basically quite good at making money in a very boring way that I felt I needed this kind of excitement? Because I needed it, no doubt about that. I needed it like she needed it. But she treated me like shit almost the entire time, made it clear that whatever I did for her it wasn’t enough, I was always not quite enough for her and she never tired of reminding me. And I put up with it. Was it worth it for experiences like this? I wondered.
When I stepped back out and saw her being fucked from behind, her hands belt-tied behind her back, her arse red from spanking with visible handprints on her pale creamy flesh, surrounded by studs chosen for their big cocks and heavy loads, I wasn’t jealous at all. In fact I was happy. And I was hardly ever really happy these days. And I realized I was happy because I knew at that moment that she was getting what she wanted. And that meant that I was off the hook for a while. The woman who was impossible to please just needed a mouthful of cock, a proper arse slapping, tying up, an hour of hard, rough fucking, verbal abuse and total domination and finally she was satisfied.
And the party went on.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ever wanted to watch your wife with another man?