A bit of backgroud

So we're married and I'm a horny old guy in IT who couldn't find an english girl and she's a young asian girl who is always wet and craves cock

She was sexually naive when we married and though we are genuinely in love we both like to indulge in sexual fantasy - which leads to sexual experimentation.

This blog is an attempt to document this adventure - we have only just begun

These are her lovely tits:




And some more...





We started advertising on gumtree personals - back in the day when it was a great site - OzAdz is the place now

The ad went: My husband wants to watch me suck cock and I just want to suck big cock

We had loads of replies and chose an old guy to be our first visitor

His response was:

 Can I apply please for the position of Very Old Man?!! You suck my cock nicely and get all my sweet thick cum while your husband watches and videos? I am 66, old but very active and youthful. I am a professional man who owns a big company. I am totally clean and discreet. 6'1" tall and quite hairy. Great sense of humour and very sensual. I have a nice thick 6" uncut cock waiting for you. Happy to accommodate any time. Into anything else you want, but understand your rules

This is my wife sucking him - the quality is poor but I don't mind





So now she is 7 months pregnant but once the baby (our second) is born we are going to kickstart our sex life again with another visitor

The first time was very exciting of course. She dressed up in stockings and a sexy little dress and when he arrived we had some wine and snacks and then I told her to show him her ass. She pulled up her little dress and I watched as he stroked and softly spanked her. Then I told her to get her tits out and watched as he kissed and squeezed them.
Then we got naked and sat on the sofa and she danced and took her clothes off. Such a thrill when she got down on her knees in front of him and took out his big old cock and started sucking it.
We roasted her gently - taking turns and taking our time and then he came in her mouth and I came inside her

Only regret was that he didn't cum on her face - I wanted to get some video of him cumming on her and my wife licking it and gulping it down - oh well - something to look forward to for next time...

This what it's all about...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ever wanted to watch your wife with another man?