Responses so far to our Ad - "cum in my wifes mouth while I watch"

This is what they're after...



"I am a hairy and mature 36 yo man.
I am 6ft2 tall and 90kg.
A polite and confident white man.
I am also a heavy cummer, love bj's and have a big thick cock"

"Nice big clean cut cock good bod. Tats - profuse repeater - Several times in a short as space of time available"
"Hi - I'm a 52 year old 'hairy' man from manchester - would love to call in on you for a suck and swallow session"

" - genuine clean white guy 44 vwe with thick meaty 9" cock and heavily loaded balls, I cum loads and repeat - will gladly fill her mouth repdatedly with hot thick cum - watch me fire it down the back of her throat or wank into her open cum loving mouth"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ever wanted to watch your wife with another man?