Master and cockwhore slut slave

I push you against the wall and rip your clothes off - I am savage with you and use my strength to overcome any resistance, holding your wrists behind your back while I kiss and bite your shoulders, neck and breasts. I tear your knickers off and now you are only wearing stockings. I lead you to the bed and throw you down

 - You are my cockwhore
 - I am your cockwhore
 - You are my cumslut
 - I am your cumslut

I throw you over and bind your wrists behind your back. You begin to resists and I slap your ass hard three times. You yield

 - You will obey my every command
 - I will obey you
 - You will call me Master
 - Yes Master



Then I roll you on your back and open your legs. I tie them to the bedposts. To reward you I lick your pussy until you moan and then I stand and
remove my clothes.

 - Now I will use you for my pleasure
 - Yes Master



I lean over you and ram my rock hard cock down your throat. I make you take me deep until you gag. I cockspank your open mouth, your tongue. I rub
my cock all over your face. The master-slave relationship is established now and we are beginning to explore the roles. I lead every action and you
must anticipate and yield. I rub my cock on your breasts, your nipples. I make you eat my balls and when I can't take it any more I cum on your
face and mouth and while I am still cumming I shove my cock down your throat and force you to swallow me



Now you have my cum in your belly, in your mouth, on your face and in your hair. Your senses are reeling with the heat and taste of it and I have
established my total domination of you. I release your ankles and pull you up and bend you over a chair. Now I spank you and with every blow I
abuse you verbally, calling you a cockbitch, a cum drinking whore, a cockslut and you must yield and say that you are.

 - You are my cockwhore
 - I am your cockwhore
 - You are my cumslut
 - I am your cumslut
 - You will drink my cum and lick up every drop
 - I will drink your cum and lick up every drop

Then to reward you I lead you back to the bed with my hand in your hair and throw you down. I open your legs and kiss your thighs, the back of your
knees, your ankles. Then I go down on your pussy and while I eat you and bring you to orgasm I tell you what I expect from you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ever wanted to watch your wife with another man?